Old 06-04-2003, 09:56 PM
Judy Rigby

Default Neighbours

Sarah Dale writes

Judy,

You may have alrady tried this, but on the front gate of the access to the
substation should be a big notice saying "Danger" and it should also give
you a number to ring if there is any problems. Ring this number, and the
people who answer should be able to put you in touch with the right people
to deal with the wall. I'd take a guess at the wall belonging to the
electricity people if it goes round all four sides of the substation, if
it doesn't, it may be your wall.

Hi

Oh yes, I tried that number first. Unobtainable. I rang the council to
see if they could tell me who the emergency number was, but then it
transpired that it was council land, so the wall is either my or the
council's responsibility. I want to now whose before I pay anything ...

--
Judy
http://members.lycos.co.uk/bluelotusrising/index.html