Old 12-06-2008, 01:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Den sulcatum x3

Yup, you guessed it. Another dendrobium from H&R. As you can see, they ship
nice plants (not a commercial, just a statement about the plants I received
from them recently). This one can already in bud in a 2" pot. I have a bunch
of dendrobiums but this one is really pushing its way toward the top of the
list.
Gary

Attached Thumbnails
Den sulcatum  x3-den-sulcatum.jpg   Den sulcatum  x3-den-sulcatum2.jpg   Den sulcatum  x3-den-sulcatum3.jpg