Old 12-06-2008, 05:05 PM
JakethePirate JakethePirate is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptUnderpants View Post
Google is your friend?

Okay, that's a little unhelpful, and I do actually have something useful to say! I bought a summerhouse about 10 weeks ago from Gardener's World.net - they've got a pretty decent selection of summerhouses, and the one I ordered (this one, if you're interested) hasn't fallen apart yet! Kids love it and I'm really happy I invested in it - although it's been attrocious weather recently, so hasn't been getting much use.

Hope that helps, mate!
Very funny :

But yeah, thanks for that. Am having a browse as we speak!