Old 12-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Jim Greenfinger Jim Greenfinger is offline
Registered User

Exclamation Design Student Growing Project Need Help!!!!

Hi All,

I am currently a pupil studying Design Techonology in my final A Level year.

I intend to design a compact product which will allow people to grow Fruit, Herbs, Vegetables or whatever in order to obtain home grown produce particularly if you lack space.

Please advise me on quick growing plants or ones you believe to be suitable.. also potential difficulties i may face with growing indoors solutions would be great as well.

If you have any other advice rangeing from similar products to words or warning all would be much appreciated and a massive help in my research process.

Many Thanks

James