Old 12-06-2008, 07:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Den Palolo Sunshine X Den Fiftieth State Beauty x2

Funny about Palolo Sunshine. It goes into some of the prettiest crosses, but
on its own it doesn't impress me at all. This is beautiful, Gary.

Diana

"tenman" wrote in message
v_coerulea wrote:
This one has been around for a while but is still tops in my book for a
large, yellowish green dendrobium. It has long spikes with solid-fill on
the flowers.
Gary

ooh! ooh! pretty!