Old 13-06-2008, 06:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default VE

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:24:23 -0400, Bill
wrote:

\
http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/history/bstatt10.htm

I find it interesting that Buddha is not going over well in India.

http://www.amnestyusa.org/our-priori...e.do?id=104102
4&n1=3&n2=30

Bill

The reason wouldn't be because there are more Hindi's than Buddhists?
I mean, Buddha was a Hindi before he came up with his treatise.

IIRC part of his instruction came from listening to a stream. If
streams can instruct, certainly rocks can chuckle;-)

However, if you did a little more research you'd find that when His
Holiness does a teaching in Dharamsala, India (where Tibet and its
goverment live in exhile for the last 50 years) there are hundreds of
thousands who show up from all over India and surrounding regions.

I never mentioned India, so why this is relevant is a puzzle.

--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars