Old 13-06-2008, 06:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Drip Irrigation and Landscaping Fabric

In article
,
" wrote:

Hi!

I am going to be installing a drip irrigation system for my shrubs.
Some sites say to install the lines above the mulch, while others say
below it. I think I'm going to install it below the mulch so that the
lines aren't visible.

My question though is should you install it above or below the
landscaping fabric, or does it matter? I purchased the rainbird drip
irrigation kit, if that matters.

Thanks!

My feeling is that the quicker the water gets into the ground the
better. You may need to check your drip lines (once a year) to make sure
they aren't being blocked. If that is a problem, put it on top.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars