Old 13-06-2008, 02:37 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Brand new to garden ponds

~ jan wrote:

If you want frogs, don't put in fish, they eat frog spawn. At least tree
frog spawn. I'm not sure if anyone else has luck growing frogs with fish
in the pond?

I always had toads spawning in my well stocked fish pond - but I always had
Green Frogs, and I can't say I often had successful spawnings (I certainly
found occasional frog tads, but not by the hundreds like the toads).
--
derek