Old 14-06-2008, 02:50 AM
mt006b1198 mt006b1198 is offline
Registered User

Location: England
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by echinosum View Post
You have Lucky Bamboo, which is not real bamboo. It is only intended as a temporary amusement in the condition in which you bought it.

If you want to grow it on as a dracaena plant (which is what it is) then just pot it up into an ordinary houseplant compost and it will grow. Further advice on keeping it can be googled.
Hi.

Thank u for the information that u sent me, I didn't know that it wasn't a real bamboo (unfortunatley it has not been that lucky for me lol)

Ok, will put it in a pot and try and grow it as a house plant and see how it goes.

I was a bit worried when I saw it looking poorley as it is the only plant that I have managed to keep for such a long time lol.

Thank u once again

Kind regards

Shelley