Old 13-06-2008, 11:11 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Red[_2_] Red[_2_] is offline

Default Mower problems

On Jun 10, 4:49*pm, Marquis
wrote:

Sound like your carb needs cleaning out. A compressor is the best tool
for the job.

If you are careful. I recently cleaned a neighbor's mower carb. It
had a small rubber needle valve seat. Didn't know it was in there.
Caught just a glimpse of it as it sailed across the yard as I was
blowing out the carb. Then it was a trip into town to buy a new one.
They don't come separate so I had to buy a needle valve to get the
seat. A normal 10 minute job took 2 hours.

Red