Old 13-06-2008, 08:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Summerhouses!

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
JakethePirate said:

Alrighty guys, need your help. Any good places (online or indeed
offline) that I can find a good range of summerhouses? Went into my
local Dobby's yesterday and they had a range that totalled to 2
summerhouses in total, and they just seemed really low quality to me -
not that I claim to be an expert or anything...

So anyone got any recommendations? I live in/around Edinburgh, so any
decent stores around there would be helpful; and of course, online
sites would be great too!

http://www.gilliesandmackay.com/

Based at Errol, in Perthshire, they built both my garden shed and
my summerhouse. I am thoroughly delighted with both.

I've been spending an hour or so in my little greenhouse recently, "tending
the crops".

It's been so gentle that I've thought that when I don't grow anything any
more it would be a lovely summer house, conservatory, whatever. Sheltered,
warm, enough room for a table and chairs ... I wonder if anyone else has
used a greenhouse like this?

Mary

-
AnneJ