Old 13-06-2008, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Plant ID Please

In message , Lenny
writes

This plant is growing in my mothers garden but we dont know what type
it
is as we did not plant it,Will it come back every year and does it come
in different colours !!!!! and of course what is it called ?.
[image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../P6120001.jpg]
[image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../P6120006.jpg]
[image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../P6120004.jpg]

I think that it's the plant I think of turban flower, but which is
commonly called Persian buttercup. The botanical name is Ranunculus
asiaticus, and what you've shown us is the double-flowered form. It does
come in many colours.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley