Old 14-06-2008, 06:54 AM posted to alt.pets.rabbits,rec.gardens.edible
James James is offline

Default Another Benefit of Rabbits

On Jun 13, 11:55*am, Martha wrote:
Our girl Roxie has a tendency to stand outside her litter box to eat
her hay. *Of course, she also leaves a nice pile of poops. *Several
months ago I decided to save the poops and recycle to our garden. Just
wanted to share that this has been a bit hit!
I took a walk around the neighborhood this a.m. and most of the houses
in the development have many stella dora lilies out front. *Ours
however are at least triple in size and ablaze with blooms. The
landscaper recently asked me what we were doing!
I decided to give our neighbor's flowers a treat and doused them with
Roxie's poop tea this a.m.
You go girl!

Martha, Biscuit & Roxie

I surprised that you're only discovering it now.