Old 14-06-2008, 07:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default VE

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:16:13 -0400, Bill
wrote:

For the life of me I'll never understand why people have this thing
where they spend far more time wasted on useless shit than time spent
on making some useful addition of human value.

I don't know how to spend time taliking in circles, which it seems
you've mastered.

What a loving example of compassion gone awry.

Bill

Compassion comes in many colors. If you ever met my Lama you'd run
out of the room like a cat from a wolf. Human kindness isn't always
in the form you would expect.

As St. Molly would say,"When you find yourself in a hole, stop
digging." Scaring people away isn't a sign of enlightenment to me.
I know some mouth breathers that scare the willies out of me and I
don't think of them as enlightened. If your lama is truly so
fearsome s/he could be of some use in Tibet.

I'm going back to gardening.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars