Old 14-06-2008, 03:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Coel pandurata

"tenman" wrote in message
v_coerulea wrote:
A warm growing evergreen Coelogyne, this plant blooms as the new growth
staarts. The plant is a very large grower and can fairly quickly run
across the surface of a 10" pot. The fragrance is quite powerful,
reminescent of stanhopeas. Its a shame the the flowers last only a week
or 2 at the most.
Gary

Makes me think about getting one....I don't much care for coepogynes, but
thisone and Burfordiense make me think about it.

It can get to be a huge plant, Tennis. Be prepared, *G*!