Old 14-06-2008, 05:27 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Waterfall remake

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 16:29:26 EDT, Bonnie NJ wrote:

steps. The sides are filled with assorted stones. I'm sitting here
with a sore back. When my back stops aching I'll finish placing the
rocks and then take a photo.

I feel your pain, as one that has to slowly straighten up as I get up and
walk away from a bent over chore. Activon does help.

That will not happen until this heat wave breaks!

Yes, we're suppose to head in that direction, not happy about it to be
honest. Low 80's at best is a happy temp for me any more.

Oh, by the way, we have baby birds chirping away.

Your canaries? How cool! ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us