Old 14-06-2008, 07:26 PM posted to sci.chem,sci.bio.botany,sci.bio.misc
[email protected] plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com is offline

Default #10 new and good progress on Complimentarity of Nitrogen between

Alright, I had a small diversion with looking at the nitrogen in the
"burn sensation of liquors".
A rather pleasant diversion to help me see what is so special about
Nitrogen for plants versus
animals.

Nitrogen is essential for both plants and animals, but especially for
plants. And why is it
so special? It is because nitrogen is the pivot between acid and
alkaline. And now that I
see that, I can make more progress in answering what is the Compliment
of nitrogen in
plants.

Going by the confirmed compliment in respiration plants take in carbon
dioxide, emit
oxygen and vice versa for animals.

So what is the compliment of nitrogen in plants? Well, since nitrogen
is this boundary-point
of alkaline chemistry versus acid chemistry, then animals are on the
other side of this
boundary dealing with "more acid than with alkalinity".

In the respiration Complimentarity, there is no pivot point or
boundary point for it is the
exchange of carbon-dioxide to oxygen. But with Nitrogen
Complimentarity, we have this
actual boundary point of nitrogen itself.

The nitrogen compounds animals produce is waste products, where the
animal chemical
transactions are acidic.

People in biology and chemistry are going to have a very difficult
time in understanding this
book because they are all oriented in a belief that Darwin Evolution
is true. It is not true, but
false, and biology is governed by Quantum Physics with
Complimentarity. Animals and Plants
came into existence not through evolution but came together at once
and were created by
high energy gamma rays or Cosmic Rays. The first life on Earth was two
things-- both plants
and animals at once. First life on earth was a colony of life of some
energetic gamma ray.

Virtually everyone who believes in Darwin Evolution is too dumb to
read or understand this
book. Life is Complimentarity of Quantum Mechanics, and that means it
is not evolution.
We can use Darwin Evolution to get a sense of the flow of changes in
life forms, but the
real science behind the changes in life is physics.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium