Old 15-06-2008, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Michael Bell Michael Bell is offline

Default Where can I get grafting elastic?

Many sites giving help on grafting recomment Parafilm. I got some and
I found it very difficult to work with. I have also tried electrical
insulating tape. That is hard to work with too. I haven't yet tried
the "grafting tape" shown in :-

http://www.bodwen-nursery.co.uk/graftingslideshg.html

-: because I haven't been able to get hold of any.

Bodwen Nursery's website seems to be broken, and anyway they seem only
to offer trees for sale rather than grafting tools and materials.

Do you know of any sites where grafting tape might be on sale?

Grafting knives would also be useful - so far I have used Stanley
knives.

Michael Bell