Old 15-06-2008, 11:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Can anyone ID

On 15/6/08 11:23, in article
, "Des
Higgins" wrote:

On Jun 14, 10:56*pm, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:
In article
,Des
Higgins writes:

| I cannot remember the name of it, but there is a scrambling climbing
| thing that has heart shaped dinner plate (well maybe side plates :-)
| size leaves that grows outdoors in UK. * last time I saw it was in
| Cambridge University botanic gardens (in Cambridge believe it or
| not).

Well, I grow a climber that has roughly heart shaped leaves up to
about 9"x11" - Vitis coignetae - and I live less than 3 miles from
that botanic garden!

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

That looks like it alright, after a quick google.

Des

It sounds a more likely solution, I'd think.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com