Old 07-04-2003, 12:32 AM
freud lawson

Default Online sources for japanese maples?

Replying here to say "thanks all" for the suggestions. And I'll toss
out another query. Anyone familiar with virtual reality/modeling
software that lets one tinker with waterfall/stream construction?
Planning on putting a custom wfall in a ~Japanese style garden but I
have no idea how to anticipate what the sounds might be like. (I seem
to remember seeing a vrml file where one could change the height and
frequency of a faucet drip if that helps to show what I'm getting at.)
Or are there sounds "specific" to a jgarden/bonsai garden that people
shoot for? TIA

(freud lawson) wrote in message om...
My local nursery has fed my recent addiction to yard-size japanese
maples but doesn't have a great selection of say 1gal size for
pseudo-bonsai plans. Pointers to great bang-for-the-buck and
avoid-at-all-cost jmaple nurseries would be appreciated. TIA