Old 15-06-2008, 11:19 PM
mt006b1198 mt006b1198 is offline
Registered User

Location: England

Hi.

I took it out of its little dish and put it into a vase of water and then seperated all the stems.

I had to throw some of them away as they had gone completely yellow but I did plant a few green ones in a pot with a little soil and have just kept them in one of those round trays with a little water in the bottom.

I have had it for about 2 years now and am just wondering if it is too late to save it as it was in the same pot when I first bought it.

I have put it on top of my music player which is just underneath my windowsill.

Do u think they will be ok?

Thanks

Shelley