Old 15-06-2008, 11:52 PM
mmg mmg is offline
Registered User

Exclamation Question about bugs on my chili pepper plant

Hi guys, new here, 1st post, really enjoy my edible gardening at home, but have something ive never seen before, I have jalapeno chilis growing in a large pot outside in the garden, and this morning I noticed when I was watering them that there were literally hundreds/thousands of tiny bugs in the compost, as the water was running through the compost, the bugs were jumping all over the water, Ive never seen them before, and if I was to take a picture, you wouldnt even see them! They are about the size of a comma on your screen right now ( , ) actual size

Anyone any idea what they are/could be, are they harmful to my plant/garden in general, or are they beneficial.

Any help is appreciated, i`ve never seen them before

Cheers