Old 16-06-2008, 12:50 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Brand new to garden ponds

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 09:57:35 EDT, wrote:

it is better to have it actually in the big pond, less chance of predators or
overheating,etc. also more food floating thru. Ingrid

Not with fish, tree frog taddies are tasty. Kiddy pool and stock tank only
get partial sun, so are not getting too hot. They are protected on one side
by the motion sprinkler and fencing on the other. (Kiddy pool is
surrounded.)

But in general, I do agree, they were safer in the lily pond, but can't
have that till neighbors move.... and now I'm hoping to raise wakins in
there... so that isn't an option regardless. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us