Old 16-06-2008, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default 2 Hedge Questions

On 16/6/08 13:34, in article
, "TheScullster"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote

Sorry if I've asked you this before but where do you live? This is why I
used to plead that people put their location in their sig.file!

--
Sacha

Good point Sacha
I live in a village called Swanland, East Yorkshire in a fairly elevated
position (about 3 miles from the Humber Bridge - north end)

Phil

Then I'm sure people who know about gardening 'up there' will come along to
help you. If you'd been in the balmy south west and near the sea, I was
thinking of Escallonia or even Pittosporum tobira but I don't think they'd
like your climate!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com