Old 16-06-2008, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
TheScullster TheScullster is offline

Default 2 Hedge Questions

"Sacha" wrote

Then I'm sure people who know about gardening 'up there' will come along
help you. If you'd been in the balmy south west and near the sea, I was
thinking of Escallonia or even Pittosporum tobira but I don't think they'd
like your climate!

--

I already have Escallonia Rubra Macanthra (sp) in a mixed hedge with
ceanothus, cotoneaster and ileagnus. All seem to do well.

I will look at your Pittosporum Tobira.

Thanks

Phil