Old 17-06-2008, 05:33 AM posted to rec.gardens
Arthernan Arthernan is offline

Default Please help me get a small cooling pad.

I am embarking myself in the project of making a small 6 square feet 3
to 4 feet tall greenhouse. I think I have most things figured out. I
think. I am starting small so problems don't turn into nightmares.

But I have not been able to find a place where I can buy a small
cooling pad. For the size of greenhouse I think I only need a third of
a square foot. It may be more practical to go a bit bigger. And extra
backup pad would be a good thing. So I'm probably looking for 2 or 3
square feet of cooling pad.

And I just can't find anyone that would sell so little.

I am to the point that I am considering taking a bunch of cardboard
boxes I have in the garage cutting them into slits and gluing them
together. Although from the looks of what I see on the internet the
groves (holes) look much bigger than the ones on the cardboard. So I
suppose it could create a difference in pressure. And maybe It should
be thinner...... Ughh

If anybody knows where to buy a small cooling pad or has an extra one
that they would sell, any information will ba greatly appreciated. FYI
I live in Austin, TX