Old 17-06-2008, 12:20 PM
greatvalue greatvalue is offline
Registered User

Hi , dear friend ,
how are you , nice to meet you here , welcome to visit our website : www.allyworldbiz.com , i believe you will find some goods that you like ,
and i believe you will be satisfied soon with our service . our goods are as below Features:
1) Our products are top quality coming with original package, Box coming with retro cards .
2) We have obtained a good reputation among our clients
3) Our main markets: the USA, the UK, Italy, Jordan and other European countries
4) shipping time is in 5-7 business days

if you have any questions, pls contact us by MSN or Email : for more , thank you for your time !

best wishes to you
carl