Old 18-06-2008, 01:41 AM
wind'n'stone wind'n'stone is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate Morgan View Post
My daughter has just had to have her 15 year old Lurcher put down - a good
age for a Lurcher isn't it - the dogs name was Megan, she is buried in the
garden and I was trying to think of a plant/shrub/tree anything with that
name. Anyone got any ideas please?

kate
Sorry you've lost Megan, but yes - good age for any dog.

I have heard of a rose called Megan Louise. Don't know if still available - google search only threw up a photo taken in australia.

Have you thought about perhaps naming a rose for her and then planting it in the garden? Don't know much about how to do this but there seem to be loads of web sites giving this info.
Currently sharing garden with - Moles, voles, rabbits, pheasants, sheep, cat, dogs, hare, buzzards, crows, slugs, frogs . . . . .