Old 17-06-2008, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
adm adm is offline

Default a long shot -----

On 2008-06-17 18:50:48 +0100, "Kate Morgan" said:

My daughter has just had to have her 15 year old Lurcher put down - a
good age for a Lurcher isn't it - the dogs name was Megan, she is
buried in the garden and I was trying to think of a plant/shrub/tree
anything with that name. Anyone got any ideas please?

kate

Off topic a bit, but our lurcher is also called Megan - and 15 years IS
a good age - nonetheless, I feel for you and your daughter. I just hope
we get another 12 years of love from our dog.

Our Meg's pics are he

http://www.dentonmiller.net/Site/Stu...d_Lurcher.html

and he

http://www.dentonmiller.net/Site/Megs_Page.html

I can't think of any plant's named Meg - but as it's a Welsh? name, you
might try along those lines

(although a new puppy might be a good idea!)