Old 18-06-2008, 12:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Good weather coming up - guaranteed

On 17/6/08 23:52, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 23:23:27 +0100, Sacha wrote:

We've re-lit the AGA. The summer will now turn out to be a scorcher.......
;-))

There was a ground frost forecast for Friesland last night.

A couple of nights ago we went to a local pub for supper. Coming out around
9-ish, I could *just* see my 'haaaah' in the air. The evenings are much
colder than I would expect now and while the mornings are often sunny, the
air is cold.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com