Old 17-06-2008, 11:57 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
W Dale[_2_] W Dale[_2_] is offline

Default pondscaping a dream pond

On Jun 5, 2:52 pm, Phyllis and Jim wrote:
Our ball valves are hard to turn as well. Didn't think about knife
valves when we built. Too bad.

Jim

I just turn my ball valves ever so often to keep them easy to turn.
Seems to work.

Pond liner update. Official: I have a leak some where in the liner.
losing about 2 inches of water per 24 hours. I turned the water fall
off just to make sure and sure enough, the water level in the 150
gallon stock tank has dropped only about 1/8 of an inch (if that) in
the past 24 hours while the pond has gone done more than 2 inches.
Bummer! Guess I am going to have the most expensive under layment in
ponding history! Rather than taking the BTL-24 liner out and
replacing it with EPDM, I will use it as and under layment if I cannot
find and repair the leak. and I have that sucker filled up too!
W. Dale