Old 18-06-2008, 02:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo
JimR JimR is offline

Default Need help with my bamboo

"mt006b1198" wrote in message

[snip]

I have put it on top of my music player which is just underneath my
windowsill.

Do u think they will be ok?

Thanks

Shelley

Shelley -- it depends upon three things --

Enough sunlight without overdoing it and burning the plants

Enough clean water so that they don't dry out, but don't rot away either,
and

Be careful of the music -- Definitely no rock or opera -- "Tommy" (rock
opera) is doubly out. Try to play music that is relevant to vegetation.
You can probably get away with a little "Woodstock" music, Rainy Days and
Mondays, "Good Earth" by Woody Herman, Second-hand Rose, Lullaby of the
Leaves, Willow Weep for Me -- you get the idea.