Old 18-06-2008, 03:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default It's official (Verizon) - Anyone care if I post pictures at RGO?

No the group could still see the link and comment on that post. After the
first viewing the picture is gone anyway. The link would be kept alive in
all replies to the original post.

Just my 2 cents.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Yeah, but that would eliminate the *group*. I think the camaraderie is a
big part of what we do. No?

Diana

"unknown" wrote in message
more awkward, i know, but how about putting them on your website (non
public if you like) and just posting the link? that way there's no dial
up issue, and we can still see them.

--j_a