Old 18-06-2008, 10:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Good weather coming up - guaranteed

On 18/6/08 10:24, in article , "stuart noble"
wrote:

It's all very strange for global warming - as Ray never ceases to remind me.
He gets into Grumpy Old Men mode about global warming, maintaining that
earth temps have fluctuated wildly throughout time and reminding me that the
Romans grew vines for wine making in what is now Yorkshire!

Heretics must be burnt at the stake

The ones supporting the vines, presumably? ;-))

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com