Old 18-06-2008, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Good weather coming up - guaranteed

On 18/6/08 10:39, in article , "Broadback"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
On 17/6/08 23:55, in article
, "Tony"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
We've re-lit the AGA. The summer will now turn out to be a
scorcher.......
;-))

Heres hoping !

It's the most extraordinary thing but every time we light the Aga the
weather improves and as soon as we put it out, it becomes dire. Two days
ago I complained about how cold it has become and Ray sort of pooh poohed
me. But today, at lunchtime, I idly remarked that it had gone dark and got
colder. A few minutes later, he re-lit the Aga without another word. What
I'm now worried about is what he knows that I don't!

Sandals and salads do it for me Sacha!

Like washing the car to make sure it rains. ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com