Old 18-06-2008, 11:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default It's official (Verizon) - Anyone care if I post pictures at RGO?

That certainly is option #1, as I do keep a fairly extensive collection of
shots online, but some just won't click a link if they cannot see the image
right away!

"unknown" wrote in message
more awkward, i know, but how about putting them on your website (non
public if you like) and just posting the link? that way there's no dial
up issue, and we can still see them.

--j_a