Old 18-06-2008, 04:54 PM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] Liteshoe@gmail.com is offline

Default Good local sources for fruit trees.

On Jun 18, 11:53 am, wrote:
On Jun 17, 9:36 pm, Papa wrote:

The orchardist who cultivates heirloom apple trees is Lee Calhoun. I
don't know if he still sells stock but this is his contact info:

Lee Calhoun, 295 Blacktwig Rd., Pittsboro, NC 27312; ((919) 542-4480

He's a special guy! Even if he has stopped production, order his book on
Old Southern Apples from him.

That's the guy. I believe he does sell still, and if not, he has
mntored several who do.
Thanks for coming up with the name.

Okay, I'll stop typing now without my glasses, LOL.