Old 18-06-2008, 02:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mark[_9_] Mark[_9_] is offline

Default Pashley Cycles in America

My finances aren't the best on tbe planet -

I've been trying to access a distributor for Pashley Cycles now for over
several months in America. I've found a couple web pages but they seem
to have much higher exchange rates vs the dollar as what is posted on
internation money sites when they're selling the bikes.

Has anybody heard about local bike shops that sale Pashley Cycles in
England / Canada / USA? I'm hoping to find a distributor that sells
'folding bikes' - a friend bought one a while ago and took it to New
Zealand for a long distance trip (loved it). My wife has MS and their
tricycles seem perfect for her.....

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. My email address is
. Any emails here or via my email address would be very
much appreciated/

All the best,
Mark Thompson
mht@canada/com