Old 18-06-2008, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Hydroponics, cannabis and the police

The message
from Michael Bell contains these words:
In message
"TheScullster" wrote:
"Michael Bell" wrote

I am thinking of hydroponics for a project of mine. I searched for
"hydroponic" in Google and almost all of them said "Use our
hydroponics to grow your cannabis"!

I can't imagine that the police don't monitor traffic on these sites
or indeed that some of them aren't sting sites set up by the police
themselves.

How do I go about my little project without having the police
breathing down my neck?

Michael Bell

Use Internet cafes for all such research?

Unfortunately there has to be a delivery address.

"My Lords, Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me the greatest pleasure to
take delivery of this bundle of tubes and pipes..."

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig