Old 18-06-2008, 04:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default A surprise for me!

In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

The first picture I took with my new camera was of a tiny blue flower,
speedwell, on a bank in our garden. That was some weeks ago, I've only just
looked at it and was about to crop the picture when I noticed the hairy
leaves of Grim the Collier which wasn't then in flower. I'm more pleased
with the leaves than the speedwell flower :-)

Mary

begin 666 speedwell with Grim the Collier leaves.JPG
[Image]

end

The overall pic is a lot of fun. :-)
--
Peace! Om

until they put their foot down." -- Stephan Rothstein