Old 18-06-2008, 05:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default A surprise for me!

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:34:16 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

The first picture I took with my new camera was of a tiny blue flower,
speedwell, on a bank in our garden. That was some weeks ago, I've only just
looked at it and was about to crop the picture when I noticed the hairy
leaves of Grim the Collier which wasn't then in flower. I'm more pleased
with the leaves than the speedwell flower :-)

Mary

It is nice, a different sort. I like it.