Old 18-06-2008, 05:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Paddy's Pig[_3_] Paddy's Pig[_3_] is offline

Default A surprise for me!

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

The first picture I took with my new camera was of a tiny blue flower,
speedwell, on a bank in our garden. That was some weeks ago, I've only
just looked at it and was about to crop the picture when I noticed the
hairy leaves of Grim the Collier which wasn't then in flower. I'm more
pleased with the leaves than the speedwell flower :-)

Hahahaha! Yeah - with all due respect, it's not much of a flower is it?
)

I see you got yourself a Canon EOS 400D. Very nice choice. Have you been
practicing? When's the trip?
--
Pat Durkin