Old 18-06-2008, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Some "worrisits"....

On 18/6/08 22:31, in article 2008061822315016807-adm1@fastmailfm, "adm"

On 2008-06-18 16:29:30 +0100, Sacha said:

On 18/6/08 16:04, in article , "Sandy"
wrote:

adm wrote:
Hi All,

I'm blitzing a flowerbed that has been overgrown for a few years, and
have found three plants that i'd like to know more about.

http://www.dentonmiller.net/Site/Stu..._are_these_pla
nt
s.html

1)
A nice little shrub

I recognise it but can't think of the name, sorry!

Same here - I've been wondering about a Viburnum, Weigela, Daphne.....
snip

Well - whatever it is, I like it a lot! Nice and dense with very small leaves.

Can you take cuttings from things like this?

You should certainly be able to do that. It's the reddish stems that are
intriguing me!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com