Old 19-06-2008, 11:35 AM
echinosum echinosum is offline
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bell View Post
I am thinking of hydroponics for a project of mine. I searched for "hydroponic" in Google and almost all of them said "Use our hydroponics to grow your cannabis"!

How do I go about my little project without having the police breathing down my neck?
There is a significant group of chilliheads who use hydroponics for their particular fix. So I suggest you hang around on some chilli sites like chillisgalore.co.uk to see how they do it. They have a hydroponics forum, but you can't see it unless you register.