Old 19-06-2008, 01:03 PM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandy View Post
Hi,

A friend of mine was recently over from Australia and commented on how
soft, yet strong the grass in the wild is, and that she had never seen
buttercups nor daisies! So, now that she is home, I would love to
send her a little seed to let her create her own miniature version,
which could even be just a pot indoors. My question is, will this
work, will the seed even get through customs and, if yes to both, what
should I be sending her?

Many thanks,

Chandy
I doubt if it will get through Customs, and if it does, she may be in trouble as buttercup is classed as a noxious weed.

Why not send her a really beautiful print or photograph of buttercups instead?