Old 19-06-2008, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Some "worrisits"....

adm writes
On 2008-06-18 20:45:05 +0100, Charlie Pridham
said:

In article ,
says...
Sacha writes

the
red thing is, perhaps, a Photinia
Definitely not. On seeing the larger version, I'm more convinced
that
it's the Lysimachia.

and the purple thing is a highly desirable
and very beautiful Tradescantia, possibly T. andersoniana.
Yep.

I am with you K number 2 is definately lysimachia cilliata Firecraker

Ta. So I can expect it to flower? That's an added bonus......I thought
it was just foliage!

Yellow flowers later in the summer which look quite striking against the
foliage.
--
Kay