Old 19-06-2008, 05:16 PM
Packs Packs is offline
Registered User

When sheltered it was in a fairly shady spot - next to a west facing shoulder height wall between two tall conifer trees.
It's up on two bricks so drains freely (but not when it was in the sheltered spot). Also it's got lots of gravel in the base of the pot.

Well I've applied a bit of the Dithane945 - so see what happens.
Also I won't water it for a couple of weeks.

If it's about to flower could it still be over watered/damp?
Almost all new growth this Spring has been blooms.