Old 19-06-2008, 01:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Michael Bell Michael Bell is offline

Default Hydroponics, cannabis and the police

In message
echinosum wrote:

Michael Bell;798932 Wrote:
I am thinking of hydroponics for a project of mine. I searched for
"hydroponic" in Google and almost all of them said "Use our hydroponics
to grow your cannabis"!

How do I go about my little project without having the police breathing
down my neck?

There is a significant group of chilliheads who use hydroponics for
their particular fix. So I suggest you hang around on some chilli
sites like chillisgalore.co.uk to see how they do it. They have a
hydroponics forum, but you can't see it unless you register.

Well, I short-circuited all this palaver, and looked up "hydroponics"
in yellow pages and well away from criminality, (they laughed
knowingly at my cannabis worries) they offered me something simple
which will meet my rather unusual needs, if I decide to go ahead with
this project.

Michael Bell