Old 19-06-2008, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Long reach hedgecutter

In article ,
says...
I am looking at buying a long reach hedge cutter and my fancy has been taken
by a Stihl combi system where one engine unit can have several attachments
like a long reach hedge cutter, or strimmer.

Do any of you use one of these? If so are they as good as a stand alone
machine? Or can you recommend any other brands/alternatives.

Mike

My son has the Stihl, and is very happywith it and uses it commercially,
I have a Roybi and allthough I have not got the long reach hedge cutter I
find the engine unit excellent, but that is purely domestic usage
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk