Old 19-06-2008, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Astral Voyager Astral Voyager is offline

Default Bush Identification Please?

"Sacha" wrote:

Images are at:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....icture_001.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....icture_002.jpg

We have a Philadelphus called 'Snowstorm' and if it isn't your plant it
has
to be a first cousin. Ray has just brought me a sprig of it and I think
it
must be close.

Thanks for that. Looking at various images for types of Philadelphus on the
web the closest would appear to be 'Buckley's Quill' but I am not 100%
convinced by any of the images. The sources would also indicate the
Philadelphus are heavily scented but there is no discernable scent from
mine.

Mel.